Friday, December 2, 2011

The Search is On

It's DECEMBER! Where has this year gone? I cannot believe that we are almost to 2012. Blows my mind. Now that we've officially hit December my holiday spirit has taken a turn for the crazy! I am just so excited or the holidays this year. I have our house completely almost decorated, I'm just finishing up a few crafts. Most of the Christmas presents are wrapped. So now we just have to find a tree.

Here are our requirements for the perfect tree:
-the right height
-the right fullness (no Charlie brown trees here)
-must be fresh
-needles that are long and not apt to falling
-Right assortment of thick and thin branches (needs to be able to hold the heavy ornaments too)
-a perfect smell

What are your tree requirements? Do you prefer fresh or fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment