Monday, December 19, 2011

Finding Faith

With Christmas upon us faith is shed in a whole new light. The true meaning of Christmas is that of Jesus' birthday, but there are many other reasons to celebrate and wouldnt it be wonderful if the spirit of the season stayed year round? I could do without the crazy drivers, rude shoppers, and insane lines, but the spirit that is felt is simply amazing. I believe that is the spirit of the Lord.

I found my faith when I was in junior high, though I was raised with a sound education of the Lord and his son. Now that Stephen and I are going to be parents I've found that faith has taken on a whole new meaning to me, and I have really been struggling with finding my way back to a close relationship with Christ. After all, it is through him that this tiny miracle is growing inside of me. I pray daily, but I don't know that I'm actually conversing with God so much as talking to him. I need him, and his guidance, now more than ever. So here's to hoping that I find my way right back into his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment