Thursday, December 22, 2011

Say what?

more random thoughts...

1) Today is the shortest day of the year. Who knew? The sun is going to set at like 4:30. Whats up with that? No bueno

2) I really wish I could give out tickets to the idiots who can't seem to park their car WITHIN in lines provided!

3) I am bound to end up weighing 800lbs after this holiday season. I have been betty crocker the past few days and I'm eating it all!

4) I cry over everything. Literally everything!

5) Christmas is in 3 days and I've fallen into a very scrooge-like attitude the past few days. Lets hope I can shake it!

6) My husband is fabulous, he truly is my best friend and always puts a smile on my face. I am so blessed to grow old with him.

7) Whats a preggo to do for New Years? I want us to make plans, but I'm obviously not going to the club. Maybe just a nice dinner and then home? It's our last one though so it cant be lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment