Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in Review

January

We rang in the New Year in fab outfits and with fun friends.

We went to a Redskins game and it was so deathly cold that I broke down and wore Stephen's Redskins beanie. Dont worry, I'm still not a fan (and they lost).

We mailed out our wedding invitations!

February

I had my first wedding dress fitting. I cried.
I had an amazing time with LC in DC and it was just like being 18 again. I loved every minute of it!

March
I had my first bridal shower thrown by my fabulous Maid of Honor!

I went to DC again with Whit and LC and we definitely did things right!
I had my second Bridal shower and it was equally as fabulous!

My bachelorette party was at the end of the month and it was amazing! I was back to the hotel by midnight, but it was still amazing!

April

We had a little Bon Voyage Party before we left for Mexico, and it was a really great time with a really great cake!



We got married in paradise surrounded by amazing friends and family! It was truly the time of our lives!




May

My newest little brother was born, and I am still completely smitten with him!

We got to celebrate our wedded bliss back home with all of our local friends and family that couldnt make it to Mexico!


We went camping for the first time, and I survived!

June

Had my first attempt at baking from scratch, and my banana cream pie came out delicious.

Went to the Rascal Flatts concert with the hubs, cousin, and Brandon. It was an amazing concert! I cant wait to see them next year.

July

We went on a few date nights and enjoyed our first summer married.

We found out that we were expecting our first baby!

We did lots of pool lounging.

I tried my hand at baking again and made my cousin a birthday cake!



August
I spent most of August battling morning sickness so we didnt do a whole lot. I threw a birthday party for my brother who turned 18, and we did lots of laying around the house. We did manage a trip up to DC to visit Stephen's mom, and he treated me to Baked & Wired Cupcakes and some earrings from Juicy!
Hurricane Irene hit our area. We were without power for 3 days, and a tornado touched down about a mile from our house.



September
Daisymae started giving the belly lots of love.
We went to the ODU season opener.
I turned 25 and the hubs through me an amazing birthday party!

October
We found out we were expecting a girl!

I got my Erin Condren planner in the mail and it was life changing!
We took a trip to the mountains with great friends!

We dressed up for Halloween!

November
We celebrated the engagement of my best friend!

We spent a great Thanksgiving with family.
We were 25 weeks pregnant and the belly became loud and proud!

December
We celebrated our 3 year dating anniversary.

 
I did a lot of baking!

My handsome hubby had a fun 27th birthday party!
We took a little weekend getaway to Wintergreen. I did lots of reading and napping, and the hubs got to snowboard!

We had an amazing Christmas!

2011 was by far the most amazing and eventful year of my life. 2012 has serious shoes to fill, though with the pending arrival of our sweet BK it is bound to be pretty great as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment