Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Now that Thanksgiving is over I am happy to be in full Christmas mode! Our house decorations are going up today, and I cannot wait to enjoy a cup of cocoa in front of the fire tonight with the hubby (surrounded by holiday cheer of course). True life: I even wrapped some presents yesterday :0) Now that I'm focusing on Christmas, I have to start thinking about Christmas cards! Head over to the baby blog Pigtails & Pacifiers for my post on the choice overload of beautiful cards by Tiny Prints.

Tiny Prints is definitely my stationary company of choice. I actually just ordered a massive amount of Thank You cards in anticipation of sweet baby B's arrival. And Tiny Prints is offering a HUGE deal right now, and guess what it's not even for black friday or cyber monday they just offer great deals all the time. Unfortunately the deal ends tomorrow, so you need to jump on it!

Here's the deal:

When you buy a $25 gift certificate, and spend $100 on your holiday cards, Tiny Prints will take $30 off your order and ship it all for FREE! Now how amazing is that deal?
Use code 30OFFHOLGCERT at checkout until 11/27/11 at 11:59 pm (PT).
Read more: http://blog.tinyprints.com/contests-and-promotions/an-exclusive-deal-you%e2%80%99ll-only-find-here/#ixzz1eose7xdw

Now go run fast and snatch up this deal before it ends! Their holiday card selection is out of this world! Check it out here: http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment