Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's My Party....

This past weekend was my first bridal shower, hosted by my amazing and beautiful Maid of Honor Andrea. The shower was everything that a girl could possibly dream of, the decor was amazing, the food was beyond fantastic, and the company was picture perfect! Andrea and her mom made every little detail perfect. We played games, we had margaritas, we laughed, and we ate very yummy food. Here are a few pictures of my amazing afternoon:

The Fabulous Girls
All the Pretty Details

My Place Setting & Super Yummy Margarita, getting in the mood for Mexico

Favors that Last a Lifetime (just like mine & sweetcheeks love)
My Maid of Honor and Amazing Hostess = beyond fabulous

After the fabulous Bridal Shower, LC + Whit + I headed off for a fun girls night out in DC courtesy of my amazing mother in law. Our night was full of dancing, champagne, over-bearing creepsters, a few tears (drinking always brings out the tears), a 5 star hotel, bar hopping in Adams Morgan, fake names, delicious sushi, way too much laughing, a little drunk stumbling, Baked & Wired cupcakes, people w/ no respect for hangovers, and the perfect company. I give you pictures of our night (at least the appropriate ones):




Thank you lovely ladies for the most amazing pre-wedding weekend a girl could ask for, you ladies really are the best!

xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment