Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We've been bedazzled

I have caught the bedazzling bug, so if youre coming to the wedding be prepared to be bedazzled. I've pretty much added bling to everything, I even got close to bedazzling Stephen's wedding shoes, but I decided that I would rather have a happy groom than one with bling. Although it might be kind of funny to see the "WTF?" look on his face when he opened them up. His shoes are a surprise, so I think it'd be hilarious if it was documented. I know Mrs. Andi Grant would definitely laugh as she took that one, but I will start our marriage off on the right foot (no pun intended).

We are officially 24 days out, holy moly! The time is like just melting away. Thank goodness everything is coming into place. That's definitely thanks to our amazing support system!

Also, I really need to find a cute outfit to wear while I'm getting ready. Maybe a cute short sleeved hoodie? definitely something that doesnt have to go over my head. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment