Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let the Mad Dash Begin

We officially have 13 days left, 13 days people! Where has all the time gone? It's like officially make it or break it time, and of course my husband to be just so happens to be on the worst possible working schedules ever. Therefore, I"m packing, trying to organize wedding things (thank you andrea for coming to my rescue tomorrow with the Out Of Town bags, youre an angel), trying to maintain a hot boday, driving to Washington DC so often I should be a politician, and trying to maintain my sanity. I am crying like a crazy woman, you would think the world is coming to an end. Dont get me wrong, I am beyond excited, I just cry over EVERYTHING! I'm tearring up right now over the image of walking down the aisle to Stephen. Wow, I've wanted this day for almost two and a half years, yes since the day I met Stephen, and it's finally here. I have put so much of my heart, soul, and bank account into this wedding, and it's all about to finally materialize. Not to mention all of our friends and family are starting to get super excited, I think I get a new text or phone call at least once a day from a different day saying that so-and-so is super excited for Mexico and can't wait. All of this excitement makes me more excited!

Next weekend is our Bon Voyage party, and man I am so excited! So this week that is all that I'm working on. Well that and packing! I also have to finish up school stuff for while I am gone, including two tests before then. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment