Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving bloggers! I can't believe that it is already Thanksgiving, Time is truly flying by. I have always been very blessed, but this year has been especially good to me. I have so much to be thankful for!

1) My Husband - He truly is the most perfect man. I'm thankful for every laugh, every kiss, every snuggle, and especially every day that we get together. Today is a very special day for us and I plan to enjoy every minute.

2) Our Family - They love and support us so much. They're always there no matter what we need, whether it's a helping hand or a laugh or a hug. We come from very tight knit families and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3) Brooklyn Grace- This little princess is already the most amazing person in our lives. She brings so much joy and love, and we haven't even had the pleasure of seeing her tiny face yet. We are especially thankful for he ease with which God gave her to us. We know she is going to do amazing things in life.

4) Our Home- It s so nice to come home to a place of your own at the end of a long day. It's cozy, it's in a great location, it's a great size, and we created it together.

5) Our Friends- To say we are surrounded with some maxing people in our lives would truly be n understatement. We have people willing to travel to foreign countries just to watch us profess our love to eachothers. We may not have n insane amount of friends, but the ones who we are lucky enough to have are simply the best.

7) Our health and our jobs- In hard times like these you can't forget the basic things. We are so blessed to be happy and healthy. And our jobs are truly amazing. Plus I am super proud of my hubby's promotion.

What are you thankful or this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment