Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I do not live in Africa

So why is it so hot here? Like literally Wicked Witch of West throw a bucket of water on me and I might melt...Kind of hot. We had a nice patch of weather that lasted oh about three days, and now we are back to Africa hot. Not that I can really complain much because in Texas it's about ten degrees hotter, but I don't live in Texas anymore (so I think I will complain). Can we hurry up and get to Fall? Fall brings the most fabulous things: My birthday, football (fingers crossed), leaves changing colors, my birthday, cooler weather, Breaking Dawn pt. 1 premiere, Halloween, my birthday, pumpkin spice lattes, and boots. I just wanna fast forward to September please.

My baby brother gets into town today yall, and you know what that means? I get to see Harry Potter again, woo hoo. Plus an insane amount of pizza will be eaten. Also, I get to throw his birthday party. My little Looloo is turning 18, when the hell did this happen? I remember him being 3 and smashing all of my snow globes, which I know he totally did on purpose just to torture me. I love him anyways, and I just cannot believe that he is so grown up. Ahh.

I also realize that I forgot Tasty Tuesday, I suck blahblahblah. So in honor of Looloo's upcoming birthday I give you:

Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
3 cups powdered sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons whipping cream
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup strawberry preserves

beat the powdered sugar and butter for three minutes on medium high speed. Add in remaining ingredients and continue whipping until combined.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment