Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've got nothing

I've been a bad blogger, I know this, but honestly my creative/writing mojo is lost. I haven't thought of a single creative post as of recently. That's not to say that our lives have been excessively dull, because summer is always hoppin for our family. I just haven't really been inspired to write lately. So here are some things that have happened in our lives lately:
- My brother came to visit (and left yesterday)
-Christian turned 18 and we threw him a party at our house
-My nephew turned 3, and he's already a rockstar on the drums
-I'm totally over this heat
-We're going to DC this weekend, and I'm super excited about it
-Football season starts in approximately 7 days (well pre-season anyways), and my jersey is excited to come out of retirement
-My best friend/cousin/moh/partner in crime in amazing fabulous (what's a better word than amazing and fabulous? she's that)
-Phineas and Ferb is seriously one of the funniest kids shows I've ever seen.
-My husband is a genious
-I'm really ready for Fall
-I need a vacation

That about wraps it up. I'll try and find some inspiration, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment