Saturday, July 16, 2011

The End of an Era

The Harry Potter era has (very sadly) come to an end. Thursday at midnight Stephen and I joined the craziness, and went to watch Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows pt. 2. It was epic! Going into the movie I was fairly depressed. What? I've grown up with these movies, and followed the series for over a decade. I have to say though, the last movie definitely gave justice to the series. I think most true HP fans will be really satisfied. The 3D glasses were even replicas of Harry's.
                                              
So thats my HP ramble of the day. Now I just have to wait until November for the first installment of Breaking Dawn. Something great had better come out soon for the new generation of kids. Childhood just wouldnt be the same without a little magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment