Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hot dogs, get your hot dogs

No this post really isn't about how to cook hot dogs, because in all honesty the only way I know how to cook them is in the microwave or on the grill. In honor of the very festive weekend full of cookouts (thus the hot dog reference), I figured I would include an appropriate dish for tasty Tuesday. I bring you

Summer Potato Salad

8 red potatoes
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup of dill
1/4 cup of mayo
2 tbl spoons of Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper

-Cut potatoes into bite size chunks and throw in a bot of boiling water until tender, but be careful not to overcook
-Strain potatoes and place in a bowl in the freezer to cool
-While potatoes are cooling chop dill & garlic
-When potatoes are done cooling combine all ingredients and toss

Keep refridgerated until ready to serve

It's very fresh & super light. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment