Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holy Guacamole!?!

I'm not sure if you all have been keeping count like I have, I mean why would you have three countdown calendars, but there are currently only 55 days until W-day (Wedding Day)! That's less than two whole months, I mean really, where has the time gone? The crazy thing about this is, I wish the time would go faster. Currently I'm finding that my biggest obstacle is waiting until W-day. I actually got a lot accomplished this week:
-most of the groomsmen have ordered their pants (yes I must find shirts like yesterday)
-I ordered the bridesmaid's shoes & Stephens shoes
-I got the bridesmaids dresses in
-Bridal Flip Flops have been found
-Out Of Town Bag Information was delivered
-Groom's Tie was ordered
-Bon Voyage Party invitations Ordered
-At Home Reception Invites came in...
Aren't they pretty? Now I have something else wedding related to occupy my time, addressing envelopes. If only we could transform my handwriting from that of a kindergartner to that of a calligrapher, one can dream.

And tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so look forward to a love themed post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment