Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bon Voyage el capitain

Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.  ~Seneca

Today marks 7 days from me becoming Mrs. Stephen Michael Hunley, new initials B.A.H. Just call me lamb chop. We had our Bon Voyage Party today and it was so much fun! We had all of our friends and family that will be in Mexico with us, plus a few extra fun friends thrown in. I did my very best to make this party as beautifully decorated as possibly, I"m working really hard towards building a portfolio for becoming an event planner. Today I actually put forth some effort to make it look like a real event. My fabulous sweetcheeks (Soon to be) hubby woke up at 730am and went to Restaurant Depot, Norfolk Wholesale Floral, Costco, Party City, and the liquor store with me. He was such a trooper. Here are some pictures of the party:




No comments:

Post a Comment