Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Yesterday was a very, very long day of work. The first day back to school is always a long day after a three day weekend, but we survived. After studying some Shakespeare with my big kids, I watched my little ones until ten. Needless to say I was one tired mama-to-be when I got home. Then I spotted my package, the very package that I have been anxiously awaiting for a week and a half. The kind of package where you run to check the mail. And today was the day. Today my Erin Condren planner arrived!


How can you not be excited looking at this box? I may or may not have done a drum roll as I opened it up. Ok I totally did the drum roll! Nerd alert or not, I was super excited!
And look at what you see when you open your little box. It was like a miniature Christmas.
There she is, It's Miss America!
I love love love her. She's going to have a name, we just havent gotten that far yet. I stayed up until 12:30 working on transfering info into her, and this morning my excitement hasnt faltered even a tiny bit.
So let's get down to the good stuff. What's inside you ask?
There are tabs for each month, which I have to say is an amazing feature. I always hated having to flip and flip and flip pages to find a particular date. Also, EC includes a little clippie to hold your page. Very convenient!
This is what your typical "day" spread looks like. It is split into three sections: morning, day, and night. Also over to the side there is a space for notes such as "goals" and "to do". Also, the first page of the month (the one the tab is on) is a full look at the month, with little boxes where you can write any major events for the day.

There's a double sided folder page where you can insert any important papers that you need to carry with you.
Color coded pre-labeled and non-labeled stickers. Some even say "massage", hello like I need any more motivation!
And the very important zipper pouch. Which by the way came with goodies. The personalized labels, some let's get together cards, and some coupons! Who doesnt love coupons?
What was that stuff when you first opened the box?
Oh just some more extra goodies! A $10 off coupon, and some more labels for every occasion (Christmas, Birthdays, and just because).

I have to say, so far I LOVE my EC planner. I am a highly organized lady and it seems like EC has thought out just about everything that one would need. Now I need to go use my coupon and order the matching address book!




No comments:

Post a Comment