Monday, October 24, 2011

The Good Life

Life has been beyond fabulous lately, and I am feeling extremely blessed. This past weekend was particularly amazing. We spent lots of time snuggling on the couch watching movies, there was a bonfire with friends, great food, pumpkin picking, cute fall pictures, and nursery progress! Ahh, I love love loved this weekend.

Today we got to see sweet Miss Sassy Pants again. She was just as sweet as ever up on the screen. Growing perfectly, and right on schedule. I have to admit that I was  hoping she would show up a little big so we could push her due date up, I'm very anxious to meet this girl! She was a little uncooperative when the doctor tried to get a good picture of her heart. And when the doctor tried to turn her over, she just flipped on her head and gave me a big kick! Apparently she is inheriting quite a few traits from her mommy already :0) But we get an extra ultrasound out of the deal!

Also, it's Music Monday! I leave you with the new Coldplay song which is getting lots of play time in our house lately.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment