Monday, June 6, 2011

I Wanna Throw A Party

I love summer! Really whats not to love? Bikinis, Beach weather, booze, concerts, tons of family birthdays, and this summer I blessed to have TONS of time with my hubby! It makes me feel like I need to celebrate, I just have so much to be thankful for. So I wanna throw a party, a no reason other than to celebrate life kind of party! I'm thinking it will have to be the first weekend in August, 1) because my family has about 85 birthdays that fall in the month of June and 2) The hubby starts STE school at the end of June (so proud of him) so we have to see how things go with balancing work/school/possible overtime and 3) it gives me time to do some crafty items for the partay! Maybe we'll have some more home updates before then as well. So now I just have to decide what the theme is for the party so that I can start designing the invites, etc.

Mark your calendars ladies and gents, it's (almost) time to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment