Monday, May 16, 2011

Extreme Home Makeover Hunley Edition

Now that all things wedding are wrapped up, it's time for the hubby and I to focus on revamping our home. We've been in our house for just over a year, and while we've made big improvements, there is still a lot to be done. Stephen's main push is for the outside of the house ie: landscaping, painting, putting down new floors, etc. My main push is the upstairs, so I'm completely redoing our bedroom first. First I have to paint, so our room is going from a warm brown color to this beautiful and cool green
Next up is the new comforter

It looks like a light blue in this photo, but really its a pretty airy grey color. Add in a new lamp

And I've got the makings of an oasis retreat bedroom that I will be more than excited to lounge in every evening. Now if only I could convince my lovely man to install the ceiling fans upstairs :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment