Monday, May 23, 2011

Campapalooza 2011

I survived Campapalooza 2011 New Kent version 1.0. Get excited! This weekend Stephen and I went camping for the first time, and it was fantastic! We only went for one night, but I can definitely say that I would go again. We had a spot right next to the lake, our tent went up easily (thanks to the  living room tutorial that I received from my camping pro), dinner was great from the fire, and I mastered wake boarding on Saturday. We did have a brief encounter with a monstrous creature from the Chickahominy Lake. The creature also made off like a bandit with a full loaf of bread, after breathing heavily and scaring the crap out of me in the middle of night. I kept having visions of every Jason movie that I've ever seen, blurred as they might have been through the cracks of my fingers in the middle of the afternoon (What? I dont do scary movies). I survived though, and that's whats important :0) I didnt even complain!
By the time that we got home on Saturday we were extremely exhausted, and ordered pizza and fell asleep before midnight! Yesterday was a fantastic day at the beach full of Doc Taylors breakfast, Blue Moon by the ocean, and finished up with a trip to Skinny Dip. Now we have a full work week and a three day weekend :0) Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment