Friday, January 21, 2011

Nothing Tastes as Good as Skinny Feels...

well nothing except pizza, creme brulee, and She-crab soup from Triology. With less than 80 days remaining I have come down with a severe case of Obesophobia. It's true, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am currently working on 3 a day workouts and drinking SlimFast. I want to look like this on the beach:
Well, minus the raging bush thing she has going on, But you get the picture. And yes, Adriana Lima is most definitely my girl crush and I have no shame in shouting that from a rooftop. The main problem in trying to look like this:

(yes, another girl crush) Is my love for all things tasty. Lately all I can think about is things that are tasty. Even when I"m sweating on the elliptical I see commercials for all foods that I love, and that is just about the rudest thing that I have ever encountered. I mean, I'm doing 3 a day workouts for goodness sake, and I used to have to bribe myself (with food, yes a faux pas I know)  just to go do some crunches on my living room floor!

Here is my current schedule:
- wake up, shower, do 45 minutes of cardio at the gym, go to class, go to Hot Yoga for an hour (I LOVE), go back to class, work, and then by the grace of God I manage to go back to the gym to do abs, arms, or legs. Any extremity that I still have the strength to lift at that point.

And I'm doing great, I've lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks, but my point is I MISS FOOD! I miss it so much that I fear I'm going to start dreaming about it soon, or become one of those crazy people that eats in their "sleep". So I've decided I just need better motivation, so I signed up for......

Pole Dancing Classes. Why? Strippers have hot bods, and I want said hot bod. Why else? My fiance is sexy, and might have a slight case of manorexia that motivates him to spend countless hours in the gym in which he actually enjoys himself (gasp). So I thought about calling my dad up and asking if I could just get some private lessons from a girl at "Ariel's House", then I realized I probably dont want to have that conversation with my dad. So now I am a member of Studio Rio. I take my first class tomorrow. I'm a little excited and a little afraid I'll come home in a full body cast. Lets hope for the former. I'll be sure to let you know, that is unless I come home in the full body cast and I cant type.

Goodnight. xoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment