Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's my party and I'll dance if I want to..

Yesterday was my last birthday as Brandi Andrea *party girl/avid reader/girl with the huge heart (that almost always get shat on)/girl who would travel at the slightest opportunity/girl who used to be known to have danced on tables but now prefers to have dance offs at home with her hubby* because at my next birthday I will be Brandi Andrea *mommy*! I'm pretty excited/pretty nervous, and I'm fighting my quarter century crisis.

Stephen threw me a fabulous party, and it was so nice to celebrate turning 25 with all of my favorite people. I'm so thankful to have so many amazing people in my life. And in 6 short months our newest favorite person will be here, which is truly the best birthday present that a girl could ask for.

Today the hubby and I are going to lunch at PF Changs, then coming home and watching some football. I'm thrilled that football season has officially started! This has truly been the most amazing birthday weekend ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment