Sunday, September 4, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

~The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public. ~

Last night the hubs and I went to the season opener of ODU's football season, and we had such an amazing night. ODU started their season off with a serious bang, and put a beating on Campbell. It was a fantastic game. I love football. Football means that Fall has arrived, which is most definitely my favorite season. Fall means pumpkin spice lattes, cooler weather. beautifully colored leaves, the first fires of the season, weekend escapes to Wintergreen, my birthday, football, finding out if Baby H is a boy or girl, boots & scarves, pumpkins, Halloween & Thanksgiving, and lots of family time. I have been waiting for Fall all Summer, and I am so glad that it is starting to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment